Where can I upload my writing?
Top Websites for Writers: 10 Online Writing Communities
- CAMP NANOWRIMO. campnanowrimo.org.
- CRITIQUE CIRCLE. critiquecircle.com.
- CRITTERS WORKSHOP. critters.org.
- FICTIONAUT. fictionaut.com.
- INTERNET WRITING WORKSHOP. internetwritingworkshop.org.
- STORYADAY. storyaday.org.
- WATTPAD. wattpad.com.
- THE WRITERS CHAT ROOM. writerschatroom.com.
Can a bad writer become good?
If you say you’re a bad writer, then it’s going to be pretty impossible to become a great, or even a good writer. So my first suggestion would be to stop that self talk immediately. Replace it with a positive comment like, ‘I’m working on improving my writing.
Why do I hate my own writing?
Some people hate their own work because they simply have amazing taste – if you’re capable of envisioning something truly tremendous, then it may only be possible to hit that target in rare moments, or after a lifetime’s work. For others, writing is personal.
How do I stop hating my writing?
5 Guaranteed Ways to Hate Your Own Writing
- Make sure that it’s never finished. You don’t really think that piece of writing is done, do you?
- Ignore any past success.
- Recognize that the idea you had isn’t good enough.
- Never trust your own voice.
- Give up when you feel like it.
Why do I hate my novel?
You might also hate your novel because you’ve been pushing yourself too hard. Nanowrimo is meant to be a challenge, but it’s not supposed to be completely mind and soul draining. This Nanowrimo thing is supposed to be fun. If you’re not having fun it’s okay to dial back how much you’re writing or even stop altogether.
How do I stop hating everything I write?
Take a step back from the story. Work on something else for awhile, or take a few days off of writing completely. Go do something else you enjoy so you can get your mind off the story and how you feel about it. Get involved in some of your other hobbies, or spend some time with your friends and/or family.